welcome to my cute page... njoy ur self (wat lahh cm umah sendri keyh )

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

salam maal hijrahh

askummmmmm ;))
rase cm da bersawang lg bolg aq nihh..
lame gle x update story gara2 abah xmau byr bil broadbnd..
HAHA.. jahat!!

sorry bloggiee,, u miss me?? i miss u too.. :D

okeyh2,, back to topic...
just wanna wish you 'salam maal hijrah'..


many good and bad things happen in 2010.. 
im gonna miss u 2010..
past is past,, let it be.. 
jdkn pengajaran mane yg x elok tu, yg elok,, ulang lahh lg.. keyh..

hope>>>

** wanna be a very the success girl in my life
** wanna make all my dreams come true
** wanna be more matured then before
** changes from negative to positive
** wanna make new life, new feeling and new attitude
** wanna be with my lovely forever

pokoknyaaa.. nk ubahhh segalanya2 yg negative ke positive..
can i??? huhhhh,, hopefully ;))

pray for me keyh

i love youuuu