welcome to my cute page... njoy ur self (wat lahh cm umah sendri keyh )

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

lalala linduu ;))

dearly love,
do you miss me the way I'm missing you.
do you wish for Sunday to come fast.
do you think about me as much as I did.

its a definite yes for me baby.
I'm currently truly crazily deeply missing you.
how I wish you will call me right now.
and put away all this painful moments.

I miss to give your wake up call every morning.
I miss to text you everytime i get excited over something.
I miss to you tell you how much i love you.
oh God I think I'm thinking about you a little too much.

just right now,
I hope you are doing well love.
I cant wait for beautiful tomorrow.
as I will see you safely and with a heart full of love.
 
p/s : im truly miss & love u my dear.. 
im really sorry for everything i had do..
;((