welcome to my cute page... njoy ur self (wat lahh cm umah sendri keyh )

Thursday, December 17, 2009

activities mingguan

 

yeaahhh...
arini ari ahd...
xde plan nk g date..
hehe
so,,juz habezkn mse bersme family...
tp boring jgk..
so..
we going to...
taman LAYANG2 at pasir gudang..
bring my cute baby (dekno) and my aunty son(ekyn)
as a our photografer..
hehe..

dis is the picture for the cute moment :



first : just arrive,,she asking for the ice-cream.
ok..we buy it for u baby..


2nd : ice-cream finished..she's looking around people who's playing a kit


3rd : she ask my BF to open miza wallet, n takeout the money
to buy a kit


4rd : she force n force till my bf want to buy it.

'
5th : yeahh.. she got it...



6th : ok,,she's happy already.


ok.. she does'nt want to play..she scared when we ask her to hold the string..
mybe she felt like she's going up..and flying..
ok nevermind


so..just me n my bf playing dat kit..
she juz follow wherever we going..
hehe


the kit so high..we just watch my bf play it..


ok..lastly..
the kit's going down n down..
bcoz were going back..
(mghrib dowhh)


question:
baby..who's hepy tody?
answer :
hehhe.. me lol...

yes2..my bf  more happier than we..
hahhaha..
nevrmind...
mcm gelagt n telath.
im enjoyed!


thnx to photografer :
ekyn