welcome to my cute page... njoy ur self (wat lahh cm umah sendri keyh )

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

TAGGED by exo

1.Do you need him/her to be good looking?
- not too

2. Smart?
- maybe

3. Preferred age?

- same with me or over

4. Preferred height?
- same with me or over

5. How about sense of humor?
- serious,,mybe

6. How about piercings?

- not sure

7. Accepts you for who you are?
- my hubby.hehe

8. Pink hair?
- not suite


9. Mushy or no?
- mushy..hahha

10. Thin or fat?
- in the middle mybe..

11. Blac
k, Brown or White (skin color)?
- black

12. Long hair or short hair?
- long hair..

13. Plastic or metal?
- I don't see the relativeness of this question.

14. Smells good?
- with perfume..

15. Smoker?
- indefinetly not!!

16. Drinker?
- of course not!!

17. G
irl/Boy-next-door type?
- Next door of me is nothing.

18. Musically inclined?
- hehe

19. Plays piano?
-hehe also

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
- Oh shit. I don't know how to play either.

21. Plays violin?
- Nah. Doesn't matter.

22. Sings very good?
- hahaha,,,somthing funny..dun knoe lahh

23. Vain?
- De
fine vain.

24. With glasses?
- I wear it. So?

25. With braces?
- Why not?

26. S
hy type?
- I'm shy. Yah. So what? Nothing happened.

27. Rebel
or good boy/girl?
- good..

28. Active or passive?
- active.

29. Tight or bomb?
- Again. I don't if this related.

30. Singer o
r dancer?
- Why so many unrelated Q?

31. Stunner?
- Define stunner.

32. Hip-hop?
- eeeeeeee yek!! xsuke

33. Earrings
?
- yes..somting importnt

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-un
til-you-drop?
- dun know..hahha

35. Dimples?
- Define dimples.

36. Bookworm?
- Doesn't matter.

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
- never...juz text

38. Playful?
- of corse not!!!

39. Flirt?
- Flirt as in?

40. Poem writer?
- ada try,,but xjd

41. Serious?
- Again, why so serious?

42. Campus crush?
- I don't have crush. So nope.

43. Painter?
- Define painter.

44. Religious?
- hmmm

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
- I do, a lot. So why not?

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
- Aimma internet PHREAK.

47. Speaks 20 languages?
- I hardly know 3. So why not? Can be my translator. XD

48. Loyal or faithful?
- Isn't it the same?

49. Good kisser
- haha...its secret babehh

50. loves children??
- sgt2 okeyh.. addict kot..hahha

.